Terms and Conditions
Citizens State Bank & Trust Co personalized debit card service is subject to the following Terms & Conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement governing all use of your Card. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the “Image”.
- You certify that you have read and understood the “Image Guidelines” and that the Image you submitted to the Bank complies with the Image Guidelines.
- Fee(s): There is no issuance fee for the first personalized debit card. For cards issued thereafter, an issuance fee of $5.00 may be charged to your account each time you submit a new image and the bank issues a new personalized card. In addition, an issuance fee may be charged for any replacement or reissued personalized card.
- You authorize the Bank to charge all applicable fees to the card account associated with your personalized card when your Image is approved.
- You warrant to the Bank that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image’s owner to use the Image on your personalized debit card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose Image you use on your personalized debit card; and (iii) use of the Image by Citizens State Bank & Trust Co will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- The Bank may, at its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Bank harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and its and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatever (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the personalized card with your submitted Image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- Your personalized card remains the property of the Bank and you agree to immediately return or destroy the card if asked by the Bank for any reason, or if the account to which your personalized card is linked is closed.
- Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue your personalized card, for any or no reason whatsoever in Bank’s sole discretion. See also the separate personalized Image Guidelines.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by the Bank or its agents and contractors for a period of at least three (3) years. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued personalized check cards within a three-year period unless you have uploaded another Image within that period.